I've been playing with my Nexus 7 and learning about what Android has to offer for adult education. I'm still more interested in how teachers can use apps to develop and share content but I did include a couple of games. Here are some of the links to ESOL lesson ideas using apps on the Nexus 7 tablet.
- Quizlet - Join our class http://quizlet.com/join/qddVHPR7v
- Book Creator - Application of App That Reaches Modification on SAMR http://bit.ly/BookCreatorSAMR
- Movenote for Education http://www.emergingedtech.com/2013/11/movenote-another-easy-free-tool-for-creating-digital-learning-content/
- Lesson ideas for using photos for EL Civics instruction http://www.elcivics.com/
- Johnny Grammar Word Challenge https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubl.spellmaster&hl=en
- PowerPoint http://slidesha.re/1rxbnP5